Sunday, July 20, 2008

The engagement







I had told Dave that I was ready to get married and apparently he already knew. We went ring shopping at the Shane co and he let me pick out a few rings! He asked me what I liked about the few I picked and then said, "OK."... What do you mean ok? He said I was done... DONE? Dave told me my job was done. Now all I had to do was wait... W..A..I..T..?? I am not what we call a patient person so I would bug him ALL of the time about when I was going to get a ring and what kind I was getting. He was very very sneeky and I had NO CLUE when it was coming or what it was! This began the first of MANY suprises from him! I know it sounds dumb but I did not see the ring even coming! He proposed on the 19th of July on a hot air balloon ride. The first thing I sputtered out of my mouth was, "DON'T DROP IT!!" I guess you can say that I loved the ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment